Sunday, February 16, 2014

Everything you need to start Gluten free baking.

I recently started baking gluten free food for my son.  He is not allergic to gluten but we have found that gluten affects his attitude.  At first I was very intimated because I had heard how hard it was to bake with GF ingredients.

To my surprise it is not very hard at all.  Like everything you just need the right tools for the job.

If you are interested in Gluten free baking here is everything you will need to get started.  You can click on the item and it will take you right to the product on Amazon.  I recommend staying stocked up with these few essential ingredients.








   I started writing a food blog on my experiences with Gluten free baking.  You can find a delicious waffle recipe here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment